Friday, November 27, 2009

Okay....so I can admit that life has been just a little bit overwhelming and busy! (As evidenced by my neglected blog.) Jud is a sweetie-pie, but lets just say that he likes being held best! Thankfully I do have two very willing baby holders. :) Our baby is now one month old. In his little life we have already traveled on a road trip to Walla Walla, WA and to my mom's in Florence, OR (where I am currently). Packing for myself and five little guys is exhausting...the laundry from seven people and a weekend of not doing laundry is exhausting...being in the car for five + hours is exhausting/sort of relaxing! We have really enjoyed our trips and visits with family, but I will be glad to stay close to home for a while. Posting pictures of our trips is on my to-do list! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving....there is so much to be thankful for.

1 comments:

Christi said...

Well, we all know that if it is on your To-Do list, then it will get done :)

Yeah, I feel exhausted with three, so I can only imagine how it would be with two more! You are doing great!