Thursday, August 27, 2009

30 Weeks


This pregnancy has gone by pretty fast so far. I have reached the 30 week mark....only nine more to go. Our c-section is scheduled for October 27, the day before BJ's birthday! He wanted this child to be born on his birthday, but our doctor is not working the 28th. :)


Although I am not prepared for this baby's arrival yet, I am excited to meet him. He is a very active boy already...and seems to come alive during the nights. His brothers enjoy trying to feel his kicks and talking to him. Justin asked me the other day if my belly button was the baby's eye. :)


We have been gearing up for our school year to begin. I came up with a loose schedule to keep us on track. We will see how well we can stick to it when our little one joins the fam. There are a lot of "things" going on in our life right now, but God gives us the grace, courage, and strength we need to take on one more. Our baby's arrival will be a true blessing.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Elaine, you look so darling! I can't wait to "meet" your new little guy via the blogging world too. I'm sure as busy as you are, the time will fly by. Are you sticking with a "J" name, or will it be a surpise?

Blaze said...

You look so great Elaine! :) Our prayers are with you as you prepare for a new chapter! Hope you and your boys are doing well!

lori said...

You look real good in mamahood. ;)