Saturday, August 8, 2009

Party Time!


Today we were blessed to have family up for a visit and joint birthday party! John Russel was born on his Aunt Mindy's birthday. It was so nice of BJ's family to make the trip up...especially since we do not know how many more parties we will be having in this home. A birthday messege from Jesse. :)


J.R. is trying out the stool that Jared made for him. I thought it was very sweet of Jared to build something for his little brother. J.R. knew exactly what to do with it!

After presents, we enjoyed cupcakes and icecream cake. J.R. loves sweets....not sure where he got that! :)


The men in the family (and Reaghan) went to the car races after the party. I got to spend a quiet evening with Justin and J.R. It was fun to watch my two year old play with his new toys.
My boys are growing up so fast. I am sure thankful to have another little boy on the way. :)

2 comments:

Christi said...

Love that tongue out...he is such a sweetie!

And that is so cool that Jared made a stool for him...what a perfect gift for a 2 year old!

I feel myself completely bonding with these boys that I have never met...we need to make that happen!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, John!! We love you and are sorry we missed your birthday party.

Uncle Steve, Aunt Jessica, Ethan and Noah