Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Living the Dream

I used to dream of the day when I would be a wife/mother filling my family's tummies full of yummy food...and they would love it! The boys, big and small, enjoy desserts. If I want to be the "most beautifullest mommy ever" I just make up homemade goodies! :) Today I was baking for this weekend and brought the boys a snack. They get so excited...I love it! Every once in awhile, in the midst of total craziness, I think to myself, "I am living my dream." Maybe that is why God has given me all boys. I know girls enjoy eating too, but there is something fun about feeding a brood of growing... and very hungry... boys. (Especially when they are not being picky eaters!) And as for my picky ones, I am hoping that someday they will be happy to eat mommy's homecooked meals - in addition to the desserts.


0 comments: