Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Reaghan's Birthday!



Saturday we celebrated my niece's 6th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's. The boys were very excited to celebrate there! Gotta love their pizza...I suppose we got our money's worth since we stayed three hours! :)


Uncle BJ and Brady

Mama, Justin, Jared, and Aunt Alison


Cousins :)
J.R. really enjoyed the cupcakes. I was glad my messy boy was sitting next to daddy instead of me!


The weekend was a lot of fun, but exhausting. BJ preached Sunday morning at Lynchwood (Portland) and then sang in a concert at Hoodview COG (Woodburn) that evening. My boys were pretty tired and took a nice nap in the car between events. J.R.'s new thing is holding hands with the person in the seat next to him. Jared is a nice big brother to accommodate him!



1 comments:

Carlson Family said...

That is the cutest picture of the boys holding hands! I love it! Also B.J. Did an Amazing job on Sunday! I hope we can hear him preach more!