Saturday, May 23, 2009

$5 Fun!


Today we picked up a five dollar slip n' slide at Wal-mart. The boys wanted to try it out as soon as we got home....and had a blast! It is nice to know that when it pops and gets all mangled (and I know it will), we can toss it without feeling like we wasted too much money! I think the boys already got their money's worth in the first use. :)

Justin needed to observe his big brothers before he took a turn running through it. Maybe next time he will be ready to slide. :)

2 comments:

Carlson Family said...

That is Great! I was just thinking I want to get Ethan one this year! I will have to check walmart now! I LOVED our slip and slide when I was little!

Anonymous said...

Hey...where was our invitation? Slip and slide's are the BEST! I love the new website layout, its fun to change it every once in awhile.

-Maria