Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Usually when we stay at my in-laws, we have a list of a million stores to go to while we are in the "big city". This time, however, we did not have a to-do list. We thought this was a perfect opportunity to take our boys on a scenic drive to Crown Point and Multnomah Falls...a place BJ and I have been to many times, but have never really taken the boys to. It hailed and rained on us, but we had a great time. (The weather really cuts down on the amount of tourists!)



4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that first picture of all your boys! It's great!

Anonymous said...

Elaine! Missed emailing...we are getting a new cord for our laptop today and I will be back in the connected computerized world! How are you?! Great family pics you got here...

lori said...

Oh how I love the picture of the boys and BJ walking at the Falls, with the viewing scopes between them. It's a great line up!

Anonymous said...

These photos of your boys is so adorable! :) You've got such a sweet family, and I am so glad that we got to spend some time together the other week!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter!