Monday, April 27, 2009

Transitions

Yesterday was our last Sunday at Centralia Community Church of God. A reception was held for us after both services to say our good-byes. What a blessing it has been to be a part of this wonderful congregation! Our 6 1/2 years in Centralia have taught us so much....about ministry, our marriage and family. We do not know what the future holds and would appreciate your prayers for God's direction. Sunday was very emotional for BJ and me. After dinner we finally had time to reflect on the day and read through the cards given. We felt so loved. It is hard to leave and I am very thankful for the years we had here.

4 comments:

Christi said...

I thought I had read that you were leaving somewhere, but I wasn't sure. I will definitely pray for your family!! That comes from a girl who knows what it's about :)

Carlson Family said...

We will be praying for you guys!

Fletcher Family said...

Ummm does this mean we will have to commute to a different Costco just to bump into you? ;) We will be praying for you guys! I am sure God has something wonderful planned for you! You are loved!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Sorry to have missed you today. Looking forward to catching up! So excited for your next adventure. You know...there are probably lots of opportunities in Alaska...