Monday, April 1, 2013

it's been a long time

Some of the most fun of our move has been unpacking boxes that I haven't been into for 2 1/2 years!  When we first moved to Woodburn we thought we'd be in our own place within a few months.  So why unpack all of our unnecessary things?  Little did we realize that the market here was not like good old Lewis County's.  A few months turned into a year and then another year.  I just knew that if I got into those boxes I'd be packing them up again....and at times I seriously considered doing that just to see if it would work!  Looking back BJ and I realize our mistake in not making our rental more homey. We spent too much time feeling sad about being in transition mode still.  Thankfully the Lord didn't turn His back on us even when we were like the grumbling Israelites.  Looking back, it was definitely worth the wait and we are so grateful to have had such a nice rental within a few minutes drive of the church.  All that said, I need to have some pictures printed!  I unwrapped the picture boxes and I don't have any framed pictures of our youngest three boys!  :)  


0 comments: