Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Birthdays

Jared's and my birthday were kind of a whirlwind this year with our move happening only a few weeks earlier.  BJ's parents came to help us celebrate.  While at Izzy's Johnny pulled one his new trademarks.  Poor guy didn't feel well.  I'll just say that lucky for me, Johnny was sitting in BJ's lap.  :)   Here are a few highlights.....



Jared is 12 years old now!!! To celebrate this milestone birthday BJ bought Jared his first rifle, a Springfield 30-o6'.  The plan is that BJ will take Jared on his first hunting trip this fall.  I hope he has beginners luck, I think.  


I turned 36 this year.  It sounds too close to 40....which, by the way, sounds pretty young to me now.  :)






Happy Birthday, Jared.  We love you and know that the Lord has wonderful things in store for you as you grow in Christian manhood. 12....wow!

0 comments: