Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A new look

Before....
After....
BJ and I had talked about how fun it would be to cut his hair while the boys were staying at his parent's home for Sports Camp.  We knew the boys would be surprised to see Jud's new look. :)  I also thought it would be fun to do this while BJ was at work and surprise him too.  Our sweet, energetic Judson actually sat still while I cut his hair off.  Usually for haircuts BJ has to help hold his attention while I work fast.  When I showed Jud these pictures he pointed at them and said, "that's Justin."  Doesn't he look a lot like his big Brother?

Judson's new look hasn't altered the little boy that he is.  He is still just as active, fun loving, and snuggly as ever.  And most days, I wouldn't have him any other way. :)

1 comments:

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

The haircut just makes him look so much more grown up!