Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Christmas

Our family had a nice time in Florence this Thanksgiving. Since we can not get together during Christmas, we do a Christmas celebration after our Turkey meal. I always get the best shots of these two.

And now Gracie is old enough to participate in silly pictures with Justin. She is a lot of fun! :)

Paisley Mae and Judson had a great time getting reacquainted.

For my mom's gift this year, Amy and I made her a digital scrapbook of our Colorado trip. Making the book was quite an undertaking. Earlier in November Amy found a special online that expired midnight of the day we would be together. It took us over four hours to complete mom's book. I worked on my book next, also taking four hours. Amy finally started her book right after dinner. She thought she could complete it in only two hours, but four hours later we ordered the books...with 30 minutes to spare! We were computered out! Thank goodness the books turned out great. Now I only have 10 3/4 years of our life left to scrapbook. Yikes!


Notice his hat. My mom bought Vernon Days hats for Isaac and BJ. So cool.
The kiddos made place cards for the meal. It kept them occupied for a while. We were thrilled to have Grandma Alma, Bill and Gee with us this Thanksgiving. As a young girl, I remember many Thanksgivings spent at Bill and Gee's house in the Bay area. The more family around the better!


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Blessings!

0 comments: