Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Baby Dud updates......

I have been so bad about posting lately. It seems the weeks go by so fast...even when days seem so long. :) Another post about our baby....

Judson is doing so well. I watch his development in amazement...something I took for granted until J.R.'s problems. (Praise the Lord for J.R.'s healing and the progress he has made.) Judson is a sweet and smiley boy. We delight in his smiles.

His four month well-check was on Monday. He is in the 71st % for weight (15lbs. 9oz.) and 90th % for height. BJ is so excited at the possibility of having a tall son. :)

Yes, the chub is starting to conceal his ankles and wrists.



The comment we receive the most about Judson is that he looks so much like all his brothers. I wish I had the picture of Justin wearing this same outfit. Yee-Haw!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how well he is holding up his head! Paisley is way behind :) I love his smiles- they really light up his face.

Seth & Andrea Cook said...

That cowboy outfit is the cutest thing! He's such a sweet little guy! :)

Fletcher Family said...

oh how much fun you must have! He is such a sweet one! ;)