Monday, March 15, 2010

Making a Splash!

After Judson's dedication, my mom and Ray were able to come to Centralia for a few days. We had fun swimming in their motel's pool.


I had not been swimming for so long! The boys thought it was great fun to have mommy in the water too!

Poor J.R.! BJ found this lovely thing at the Lynchwood's rummage sale. The moment BJ showed me his great find I could tell he couldn't wait to try it on one of the boys and get a good laugh. J.R. was the lucky one. BJ was trying to excitedly tell him how wonderful this suit is, but Johnny didn't fall for it. After a short swim he pulled the old "I have to go poo-poo" trick. Now that he is potty training he knows that comment gets results. As soon as the suit was off and he sat on the toilet he yelled "I'm done!" The suit didn't make it back on him. :)
We had a great time. Wish our visits could be more often.

1 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Ethan wore his for 3 years, Last year after the major wedgie it gave him I told him he needed to pass it down. Erika has a pink one! :)