Thursday, February 4, 2010

A new cousin!

We finally got to meet our newest sweet little niece. The boys are excited to have a new cousin....even though it is another girl. :) They now have six girl cousins to one 1 boy cousin! We have been anticipating this arrival for a long time and are so happy for Joey and Alison. Jud is 3 months older than Lauren Claire and 3 weeks older than Paisley Mae....who I am still dying to hold. (We had flu going through our family during Amy and Isaac's visit out here. We all were so bummed.) It will be fun to watch Jud grow up with cousins his age. And I guess I will get my little girl fix from all my nieces. :)

3 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Aww, I love kids! Especially babies! :)

Amy said...

Tell Joey and Alison I said CONGRATS! She's a cutie!

lori said...

Yay for cousins! It's funny that the boys are concerned about whether they have boy cousins or girl cousins. You'd think they'd be totally boyed out with each other.