Monday, February 22, 2010

The Freeman Five

Last Monday my sister and her family came to visit. We love spending time with the Freeman five. :)
These two are SILLY together. I don't know what it is...maybe the fact that they are only two weeks apart? It doesn't take long for them to get reacquainted and giggling.


Here we are enjoying dinner together....except for Uncle Isaac who picked out every diced tomato in my spaghetti casserole! :)

Uncle Ike wanted to try out my ergo. J.R. was the lucky guinea pig.


2 comments:

The Weems Family said...

Don't you love cousins? Especially cousins of the same age?! I bet it is fun to watch your sister as a Mama.

Amy said...

Elaine, you captured some GREAT pics! We had a blast with you guys... and watching the kids together is always a kick. (the highlight for me? Justin running through the house with both girls saying "we're getting married, but we're not going to kiss or hug!")