Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesse!


We had a great time celebrating on his birthday (the 18th) at Chuck E. Cheese. With his birthday being one week before Christmas, schedules are always a little full. We were happy to drive to the one in Longview so that Grandma Sally and Papa could join in the fun. I sometimes feel a little guilt over not having a friend party for my boys, but then I realized Jesse had his four best friends with him to celebrate. :)




Yes, this gift makes mommy nervous. But don't worry, there are rules.

J.R. enjoyed his brother's cupcakes.

Justin really enjoyed the cupcakes.
Jud was a party pooper....he slept almost the whole time!

The boys (except Papa) spent the whole time eating with their heads turned to the tv screens.


The next morning BJ and I (and Jud) were able to take Jesse out to Denny's for breakfast. We would like to start doing this for all the boys on their birthdays since time alone with mommy and daddy can be rare. (Thank you Lauren and Big Justin for watching the other three.)


I love so much about this boy...including his toothless grin. :)


Happy Birthday Jesse! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chloe has that same toothless grin! They can actually legitimately sing All I want for christmas is my two front teeth :) It was so good to see you. We need to catch up soon

Carlson Family said...

Happy Birthday Jesse!

Christi said...

I'm thinking that "friend" parties are overrated...it looks like he is having tons of fun with his brothers!