Sunday, October 4, 2009

Little Chief turns four!

Saturday, my little indian turned four years old. At this time in his life he is really into Cowboys and Indians. I even caught him smearing black stuff (aka war paint)from the garage on his cheeks one day. Grandma Sally found him these fancy feathers...and he couldn't have been more pleased.

Big brother helping to read his cards.
This is the barn daddy built for Justin. He loves to play with his tractors and animals. Justin can be quite the chatter box...usually telling us about the farm he is going to have someday.
Justin told me he did not want cupcakes (I wanted to do cupcakes to make life easier), but he wanted the kind of cake that you slice like a piece of bread! I guess I shouldn't have asked. :)

Justin was excited to have Grandma Sally, Papa, and Uncle Dallas at his birthday celebration.

Justin, we pray that you will grow up to be a man after God's heart; A leader of your future family, willing to take a stand for righteousness, and our high tenor. :) We love you J.D.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

He's so cute, Elaine! Nice job on the cake, it looks beautiful!

Carlson Family said...

Happy Birthday Justin! I love having him in my class when you guys are here. He is such a sweet funny little guy!

Fletcher Family said...

I just have to say that I LOVED having Justin in class on Sunday! He is such a sweet boy and just too cute for words! You are amazing parents and you have such a beautiful family!