Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life has been so busy lately. I feel like I haven't blogged in soooo long. Kind of a lame post, but here are a few pics of some of the things we have been up to....

School! We started on the 9th...and have been going strong since. Having a schedule has really helped our mornings go more smoothly. It also has been a relief for mommy because I know we are not leaving anything important out. :) I even start the school day, after breakfast and chores, with a "quick clean." (It is hard for me to function when everything is a mess!)

Getting our wiggles out. I love how J.R. thinks he is a big boy now!
Peppers from our garden.

I only canned 14 quarts of pears this year.... and that even felt like such a huge task for me. I know I am in a busy season of life right now.
My littlest bean snapper. After he lost interest, Jesse and I had to re-sort his pile. :)

We also made as many trips as we could to OHSU to visit my mom. She is out of the hospital now and staying in Wilsonville for two weeks before she can finally go back home. Although this was a difficult and painful time, we are all very encouraged by how well she is doing. My boys are excited to finally visit Grandma since they were not allowed on her floor in the hospital. Thank you to all of you that are praying for her during this time.
Now I am off to tackle my "nesting" to-do list.....

1 comments:

Carlson Family said...

It was great seeing you guys! Your boys are so much fun to have in class, they are so sweet.
I love J.R. and his weights! That is awesome!