Monday, February 4, 2013

a day with little girls

Eddie, BJ's cousin, and Jocelyn asked us to babysit their two darling girls while poor Jocelyn had her wisdom teeth pulled.  I was thrilled to take care of these two....especially sweet Paisley who has taken a liking to me in the church nursery.  What's two more?  I think it is easier to go from 7 children to 9 than 1 child to 3! 

(Starting the day with family worship.) 
One of the first differences between boys and girls was noticed as soon as Eddie and Jocelyn dropped them off.   Rileigh followed me into the bathroom as I finished fixing my hair, and she talked to me non-stop the whole time. :)  I was thinking about it, because my boys talk a lot, but I think the difference is my boys run in to blurt out what they want to tell me and then run off again, over and over again.  They don't just calmly stay by my side and talk with me for an extended period of time.  :)  It was fun to carry on a conversation with Rileigh....she's a hoot!
Paisley really liked Jesse.


We were really blessed to have BJ take a few hours off from work to take us to the Evergreen Aviation Museum.  It was fun to explore this place again.










We had a great time and are looking forward to having them again. Hopefully Jocelyn will have a less painful reason to leave the girls with us next time.  :)

0 comments: